EMF issued a Position Paper on the Future of the EU-Latin American ICT dialogue, in view of the EU-LAC Summit to be held in Santiago de Chile in January 2013. Key recommendations for both sides of the Atlantic include:
- Creating a framework to develop collaborative agendas in areas of mutual interest to create win-win scenarios;
- Fostering the ICT dialogue at all levels, including grass root level;
- Supporting SMEs as important actors in the innovation value chain and as drivers of the economy and employment;
- Foster cross-stakeholder collaboration;
- Promote the use of ICT at all levels for an ubiquitous access to knowledge and information;
- Continue the fruitful collaboration under the motto "united in diversity".
Position Paper (in Spanish only).