The new call for proposals makes available 1,140.00 M€ of funding and aims at fostering interchange, cooperation and mobility between education and training systems within the European Union so that they become a world quality reference. Besides Comenius, Erasmus, Leonardo da Vinci, Grundtvig and Jean Monnet, the programme offers support to activities for policy co-operation in the fields of languages, information and communication technologies and dissemination and exploitation of results.
The following general priorities have been identified for this call for proposals:
1. Develop strategies for lifelong learning and mobility
2. Encourage cooperation between the worlds of education, training and work
3. Support initial and continuous training of teachers, trainers and education and training institutions' managers
4. Promote the acquisition of key competences throughout the education and training system
5. Promote social inclusion and gender equality in education and training, including the integration of migrants and Roma